– plantain leaf (Plantaginis folium)
– primula root (Primulae radix)
– motherwort plant (Thymi serpylli herba)
– mullein flower (Verbasci flos)
– cvet bezga (Sambuci flos)
– icelandic lichen (Cetraria islandica herba)
Volume: 50 g
Prsni čaj is used for colds and respiratory problems. It is mainly recommended for easier expectoration and relief of irritating coughs.
Pour two teaspoons of the tea mixture with 3 deciliters of boiling water. Leave covered for 10 minutes and then strain. Several times a day, we drink freshly prepared tea, which can be enriched with a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar if desired.
Drinking tea and using monk Ašič’s products are not substitutes for treatment with prescribed drugs!
For additional information, call the monastery company Sitik d.o.o., Stična 17, phone: +386 (0)1 7877 065, from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.